Dermal Skin Needling
Micro-Needling can treat Lines and wrinkles, acne, scars, sun damage and stretch marks and help tighten open pores. Micro-Needling stimulates collagen production achieving firmer, more elastic and more evenly toned skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
Micro-Needling is used to treat different skin conditions and is used to treat wrinkles. scarring, skin pigmentation issues and skin rejuvenation.
Micro needling (also known as collagen induction therapy) uses fine needles to create hundreds of tiny ,invisible punctures to the top layer of skin. This causes a micro injury to the skin which creates the body’s healing processes resulting in cell turnover, increased collagen and elastin production and tightens open pores.
- Fine lines and wrinkles are reduced
- Skin Regeneration
- Open Pores are tightened
- Breaks down old scar tissue
- Increased firmness and elasticity to the skin
- Overall improvement of the skin tone and texture
Each session take between 60-90 mins depending on skin concern. A course of 4 -6 treatments is recommended for maximum results every 4 weeks. Subsequently we recommended a maintenance sessions after your course once to twice a year depending on your skin concern.
Yes Micro-Needling is suitable for most clients and is just as effective as some invasive treatments. It is much safer than home rollers as the depth of the needles are used by trained professionals.
We apply a topical anaesthetic to the entire surface of the skin being treated to minimise any pain, which is left on for 30 minutes, after it is removed and the skin is clean and ready to treated. The treatment is comfortable with many comparing the sensation to an electric toothbrush buzzing over the face.
After the treatment ,the skin will be very red ,warm and feel sensitive to touch. This is completely normal and can last up to 6 -8 hours afterwards.
- After every session, you should not wear make up for at least 12 hours
- A SPF 50 must always be worn
- Avoid any exercise ,saunas or steam rooms that create heat on the skin
- Always drinking plenty of water to keep hydrated
- For a single session it is €250 with aftercare all include
- A course of 4 with skin analysis, consultation and aftercare all included is €880 (payment plan available)
- A course of 6 with skin analysis, consultation and aftercare all included is €1220 (payment plan available)
2-3 days of downtime, redness and some skin flaking. Make up can be worn on these days.